Certified Single Element Aqueous CRM.
General Properties of CRM’s
Element Sources: High Putiry Metals, Oxides or Salts
Water: 18 Megaohm
Shelf Life: 1 year from date of manufactur
Acids: Sub-boiling Distillation in Teflon Stills
Storage recommendation: Air Conditioned at 20 degrees
- A manufactured world class South African product.
- Single-Element & Multi-Element Aqueous CRM’s
- Made to order.
- Traceability to NIST.
- CRM’s undergo 100% final QC checks.
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Analysis.
- Protocol of ISO: 17025 / 34 .
- The requirements of SANAS 17025/34 is to have a 2nd set of CRM Standards for Quality Control.9.DBSS can supply the first set of CRM Standards ULTRASPEC and the 2ND set.
Why buy South AFrican?
- Faster lead time
- Competative Pricing
- Products are made to order, no bulk poduction that result in expired stock.
- Solutions are prepared gravimetrically in our laboratory by a highly experienced Analytical Chemist.
- Level 4 B-BBEE
- Social responsibility
Terms and Conditions for Purchasing
1. Manufacturer / Supplier
De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions
145 Chattan Road Glenferness Kyalami
2. Quotations & Pricing Policy
- 2.1 Quoted prices are based on the relevant exchange rate prevailing at the date of quotation, and are valid only until “Expiry Date” on the quote.
- 2.2 The prices quoted are only valid based on the quantities quoted on. Any quality variations are subjected to price changes upon acceptance of orders
- 2.3 Value Added Tax is payable by the applicant on all goods purchased from De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions in terms of the current legislation
- 2.4 All manufactured and delivered from: 145 Chattan Road Glenferness Kyalami Midrand
- 2.5 All quotations need to be signed off for acceptance, and returned via e-mail to: Ultraspec@mweb.co.za with your Purchase Order.
3. Purchase Order Policy:
- 3.1 A ‘Purchase Order’ shall reflect: in respect of the supply and delivery of Goods and/or Services. (a) Purchase Order Number (b) Price, Quantity (c) All elements and concentrations (d) Volume. The Client shall notify De Bruyn spectroscopic Solutions of any discrepancy of ommission in the Purchase Order with in (24) hours after receipt.
- 3.2 The Client shall be responsible for all descrepancies, errors or omissions on any of the Documentation (Purchase Orders).
- 3.3 All Purchase Orders require a quotation prior to ordering.
- 3.4 All quotations need to be signed off for acceptance by the ” Lab Manager, and returned via e-mail to: Ultraspec@mweb.co.za with your Purchase Order.
- 3.5 No variation to the Purchase order will be accepted once the order has been processed sent for Manufacture.
- 3.6 Items are Non-refundable or Non-returnable once manufactured according to the Purchase order.
- 3.7 Once the delivery note has been accepted (Signed Off) Items may not be returned or swopped.
- 4.1 De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions has a valid licence for Uranium (W2/5/9/3 Department of Energy / de Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions/011/2012)
- 4.2 Acreditation: ICO/IEC/ILAC 17025, ISO/ILAC 17034
5. Delivery Terms
- 5.1 Delivery shall be made in accordance with the Terms of this Order. The Order number must appear on all documents pertaining to the Order, invoices, packing lists, correspondence, and all shipping documents. DBSS shall not substitute material or ship more than the quantity ordered. DBSS will be Quoting the Delivery/Logistics Fee on all quotations. The Buyer is responsible for payment, all costs of delivering the Goods to the Delivery Location, including, without limitation, all shipping and freight costs and all duties, fees, tariffs or
- 5.2 Access to De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions premises shall at all times be subjected to De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions standard Terms and Conditions of Access
- 5.2.1 Collection & Deliveries are during office hours: 08:00 – 16:00 (Monday to Thurday) 08:00 – 13:00 (Friday)
- 5.2.2 All Delivery Trucks and Vecihels are to be delivered in the designated area
- 5.2.3 All Deliveries and Clients are to obey the speed limit of 5km/h
- 5.2.4 No persons is allowed on De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions premisis (Access to our Laboratory is Authorised), unless they have been invited or have an appointment.
- 5.2.5 When collecting any packages from DBSS premises: DBSS will inform clients via email or telephone when your orders are ready for collection.
6. Rejection of Purchase Orders
- 6.1 Incorrect Purchase Orders sent to De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions will not be processed. DBSS will inform the client in writing when a purchase order is incorrect. De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions shall give the Client written notice specifying particulars of the alleged defects.
- 6.2 Should the Client fail to rectify the defect on the purchase order within a reasonable time, De Bruyn Spectroscopic may cancell the Purchsase Order
- 7.1 All payments due to De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions shall be strictly payable by the Client within (Sixty) days from the date of statement.
- 7.2 Interest will be charged on overdue accounts at 2,5% from 30 days after invoice date.
- 7.3 New Clients pay on Pro-Forma Invoice, Before manufacturing commences.
- 7.4 De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions will submit an Invoice to the applicant
- 7.5 A Statement will be submitted by De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions twice monthly
- 7.6 Please send Proof of Payment to: email@example.com
- 7.7 All payments due and payable are to be made by EFT.
DBSS Banking Details:
Bank: ABSA Branch: Fourways Account No: 4058065309
Branch Code: 632905
- 7.8 If the clients accounts is in arrears, No new orders will not be processed until the accountt has been settled.
8. Manufactured Goods
- 8.1 De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions supplies a ‘Certificate of Analysis’ with all manufactured Certified Reference Material
- 8.2 All Certified Reference Matarial “CRM” have a valid shelf life, as indicated on the CRM Label and Certificate.
9. MSDS & COA Certificate Policy:
- 9.1 All CRM’s (Certified Reference Materials) , Ultrapure Acids, Ultrapure Water will be accompanied by a COA (Certificate of Analysis).
- 9.2 The MSDS or COA will be delivered with the CRM’s. DBSS attaches the MSDS or COA to the outside of the package.
- 9.3 If the client requires a 2nd copy of the MSDS or COA, a fee will be charged to the client.
10. Hazardous Wastes
- 10.1 If at any time DBSS generates any hazardous waste(s) on DBSS property or site, DBSS will immediately notify the Buyer and DBSS will comply with Buyer’s policies and practices, and any applicable law, regarding management of hazardous wastes.
11. Owneship and Risk
- 11.1 All items supplied or Manufactured by De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions remains the property of De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions until all Invoices and Accounts are fully paid.
12. Breach of Contract and Termination
- 12.1 Should De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions be of the opinion that the Client is unsatisfactory or not in accordance with the contract, De Bruyn Spectroscopic Solutions will notify the Client immediately in writing.
- 13.1 All correspondence (In writing) shall be done via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org